feeds
  • Page 1 of 1
Pirate Forums » Community » General discussion » 'Pirate' Injured by a reckless Hit and run driver
'Pirate' Injured by a reckless Hit and run driver
Date: Sunday, 04 Mar 2012, 7:59 PM | Message # 1 :
VIP of the month
Likes & Hates:[4]
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
Hello My fellow Pirates
Our good friend and a member of the founding team was seriously injured by a hit and run driver while on his motor cycle on 23rd of this month. The incident left Him criticaly injured and the motorbike werecked. he had to be amputated as his left leg and he slipped into a comma after the surgery until on friday when he came through. I have been at his bedsite since the day after the incident and have been regularly visiting him since. he is still in the ICU but doctors are saying he has good chance of comming thru.
Having pirates haven was actualy his idea and he even bough the domain we have now been identified with

at this time he is still under pain so he is sedated and for this reason i ask you to pray for our dear friend to make it through and join us again.

we miss you Pirate... Get well Quick

WGTOOLS
Date: Sunday, 04 Mar 2012, 11:26 PM | Message # 2 :
VIP of the month
Likes & Hates:[3]
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
get well soon bro. I was saddened when I had this.

WGTOOLS
Date: Monday, 05 Mar 2012, 8:31 AM | Message # 3 :
Likes & Hates:[0]
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
Get Well soon hon' this boat of ours gonna be boring if you arent onboard

feminine awesomeness

WGTOOLS
Date: Monday, 19 Mar 2012, 0:19 AM | Message # 4 :
Likes & Hates:[3]
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
Sorry Pirate im Glad ur still alive. Sue that drunkard out of is life insurance.
pirate I guess now you can have a wooden stake in its place pirate
:P

WGTOOLS
Pirate Forums » Community » General discussion » 'Pirate' Injured by a reckless Hit and run driver
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: