feeds
  • Page 1 of 1
Pirate Forums » Community » General discussion » Coming Soon Pirate Hackers Section
Coming Soon Pirate Hackers Section
Date: Monday, 17 Jan 2011, 9:49 AM | Message # 1 :
VIP of the month
Likes & Hates:[4]
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
Courtecy of

i am in the process of petitioning for a new section
please forward the names of our identity on the net

WGTOOLS
Date: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 6:43 PM | Message # 2 :
VIP of the month
Likes & Hates:[3]
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
i realy dont know about this. ask vanilla if he secons you, fine

WGTOOLS
Date: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 8:55 AM | Message # 3 :
VIP of the month
Likes & Hates:[4]
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
Ill create a poll to collect the users views i think its about the users interest where here for...
brows

WGTOOLS
Date: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 12:14 PM | Message # 4 :
Likes & Hates:[2]
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
where exactly do you want it coz the site is prety full and as long as i am the chief admin in the forum section forget the section. maybe try creating something in your section
badmood bash butcher dont

Don't Get High with Your Own Supply

WGTOOLS
Date: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 5:46 PM | Message # 5 :
VIP of the month
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
Fine Kracker Numbers cant lie yet I cant reach vannila she may be in married,dead or something now this is how you are going to do it.
PM me the location on the site you want it in then some contents you will be sharing. you have stated in the PM that you will get them from exploitdb give me a sample of that. i am afraid of hosting contents that may later on be used to hack us. Lastly This is Illegal but what tha Fuck we have broken so many rules that breaking one more seems like nothing. this may take a while to develop so as soon as i get your Opinion ill get to work.

[p.s.]so i agree If ever ever the site gets hacked, i will purge that section. and its eigther that or No deal.

if vannila comes in and says No its purged. i know her server got hacked and she will not go well with this anyway get modelling

Shadychiri

WGTOOLS
Date: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 5:47 PM | Message # 6 :
VIP of the month
Reproofs:
Respect
[ ]
PiRate Lords
i am to emback on a short journey into Alaska i may be offline for that period of time so Krack3r you are incharge
so that makes you a pirate Prince take care of the site...she's brand new

WGTOOLS
Pirate Forums » Community » General discussion » Coming Soon Pirate Hackers Section
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: